Contributors

Monday, September 30, 2013

My cabin

Don reporting

Sorry, but some postings will be out of order. Yesterday, silly me, upgrade the iPad operating system only to discover it was a major change. I wrote the posting 'The Cruise starts?' twice and lost it both times and the same seems to have happened to a posting about 'Underground Seattle'. I have now upgraded the blog program and if you see this you will know it has worked. Of course if you don't you will not know it hasn't worked

My cabin looking towards the door... desk, three wardrobes, and on the right the bathroom ...


The sitting area ... the bathroom door and just visible ...


The bed and window ...


And finally the art work reminding me to eat healthily ...





2 comments:

  1. We're seeing the posts now. Nice cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the photos of your cabin - they bring back memories of our cabin on the Orion earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete